How to Create Homework on GradelyLast Updated: January 8, 2021, 9:28 AM
Login to your Gradely Teacher Account On your dashboard, click on the “Assessment” tab. You will notice a plus “+” icon on the top right of the Assessment page. Click on the “+” icon to create a NEW Assessment. Once you click on the “+” icon, a pop-up box will appear. Here you’ll be required
- Login to your Gradely Teacher Account
- On your dashboard, click on the “Assessment” tab. You will notice a plus “+” icon on the top right of the Assessment page. Click on the “+” icon to create a NEW Assessment.
- Once you click on the “+” icon, a pop-up box will appear. Here you’ll be required to select whether you want to create a Homework, Examination or a Quiz. In this case, it’s a Homework, so click on the “Homework” tab.
- You can set a date and time for which students can access the homework by clicking on the calendar icon on your left. You will notice another calendar icon on your right, this allows you to also set a due date for the submission of the homework. Note that students who do not submit their or homework on or before the due date would be unable to submit it later.
- More so, ensure you select the subject for which you’re creating the homework. When you click on the subject tab, a drop down menu will appear with a list of subjects to choose from. Note that you would only be able to create assessments on the subject that has been assigned to you by the school administrator. Once you are through, click on CONTINUE.
- After you have clicked on CONTINUE, another screen will appear. Here, you can select questions based on different topics on the subject you had previously chosen. These questions are already curated curriculum-aligned questions from Gradely’s question pool. Gradely allows you to select questions from easy to difficulty level. Once done, click “Add to Homework” to continue.
- Alternatively, Gradely gives you the option of creating your own questions. Once you have selected your choice of questions from the question pool and added them to your exam sheet, you will see a “+” icon on the top right of your exam sheet. By clicking on this icon, you can create your own questions.
- Further more, while creating your own questions, you can decide whether you want the questions to be “Multiple Choice” or “True/False” questions by navigating to and clicking on the “TYPE-TRUE/FALSE” tab on the top of your assessment sheet. You can also pick from the pane if the question is an easy, medium or hard question. Then set the duration for the question. Note that the duration is only for that particular question and not the whole assessment.
- Type your question in the “Question Text” box as well as the options (If it’s a multiple choice question), then indicate the correct answers to your questions and also be sure to assign the created questions to a particular learning area by clicking on the ASSIGN TOPIC tab. If there are images assigned to your question, click on the “Attach Image” button and select the image you wish to attach. Once you have confirmed a learning area and attached image where necessary, you can go ahead and click on the CREATE tab.
- As soon as you click on CREATE, your questions will be added to the already curated question pool on Gradely. This means you have successfully created your own question, hence you can click on GO BACK TO QUESTIONS.
- The GO BACK TO QUESTIONS tab will take you back to your homework sheet. On the bottom right corner, click on PUBLISH. Well done! You have successfully created and published homework for your students on Gradely.
Still can't find your answer?
Contact our Customer Success team for 24/7 expert help.