Summer holiday is here and you are wondering what creative activity your students can engage in? Yeah! We agree with you that Summer School should not only be the time students catch up on the syllabus but also the time they find their interests, learn new skills and hone those skills. That’s why we launched Summer School by Gradely.
Why Summer School by Gradely?
Summer School by Gradely is a hybrid summer school programme where students at your school can actively learn digital and vocational skills such as;
- Visual Design
- Video Production
- Culinary Skills
Today, digital skills such as coding, visual design, and video production have become highly sought-after and relevant to the 21st century. Furthermore, vocational skills such as entrepreneurship and culinary skills are important skills that help build students beyond four walls. The Summer School will be delivered virtually via our secure online learning environment. The courses are designed to fit students of different learning stages, styles, and needs.
What Will Your Students Be Able To Achieve At The End Of the Program?
At the end of the Summer School, your students will be able to:
- Program beautiful and functional web pages and mobile applications.
- Design visually appealing graphics.
- Edit and produce creative videos.
- Understand the basics of entrepreneurship and starting a business.
- Gain knowledge about nutrition and how to prepare healthy dishes.
- Master the art of choreography and body movement for entertaining dance performance and recreation.
In fact, they would have acquired life skills they can take with them wherever they choose to go.
How Does It Work?
- Each student will have access to 3 areas of interest of their choice
- Students will access video lessons specific to classes from primary 1 – SS3
- Each week will have dedicated project goals and students will have the liberty to create a project of their own, using skills learned via the project-based video lessons.
Students will learn in a fun and engaging way. As a result, they will put what they have learnt into practice and be well-armed with adequate soft skills.
How Will Classes Be Facilitated?
Virtual classes would be facilitated by skilled professionals at least once a week on Gradely’s Learning Management System. Classes commence on the 26th of July and end on the 28th of August, 2021.
Want To Preview A Course?
Please find a sneak peek into the courses here
We are not asking for a lot, learners will need a computer/tablet/mobile phone and an internet connection.
Ready To Sign Up?
Ready to up-skill your students this summer? Click this link to get in touch with us. We will help you with all the information you need on how to enroll your students.
Get our latest articles in your inbox. Sign up for email alerts.