This privacy notice for Gradely.NG Technology Solutions Ltd. (‘Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (‘process’) your information when you use our services (‘Services’), such as when you:
- Visit our Website at www.gradely.co
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
This privacy notice applies to any information obtained by us through your use of our Website. It does not apply to any websites controlled by third parties which our Website may link you to ("Third Party Sites"). Please review the privacy statement of any such Third Party Sites as we are not responsible for and have no influence on the content or the privacy practices of Third Party Sites.
The terms of this privacy notice are subjected to any additional terms, disclaimers or other contractual terms you have entered with us such as client privacy statements or notices, and any applicable mandatory laws and regulation in force in Nigeria.
By proceeding to use our Services, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms as stated in this privacy notice If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com
The Data we Collect about you
When signing up on Our Platform, We collect information about you. This information may include:
- Profile data, such as your name, username or alias, e-mail address, mailing address, location, class (in school), age, and phone number;
- Financial data, such as your card information, billing address, and payment options may also be required by our payment service providers;
- Technical information, such as the type of mobile device and internet browser you use, your computer IP address, data about the pages you access, mobile device ID or unique identifier, statistics on page views, standard Web log data, still and moving images, etc;
- Marketing data, such as users’ feedback; and
- Usage data, such as time spent on our application, when application was opened, device data and learning statistics (time spent learning, lessons viewed, test scores, etc.).
How we process your information
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts.
- For technical administration, research and development of our Website.
- To maintain business relationships.
- To conduct research and analysis with regard to our business relations
- To inform you about our events, services, products and news when you visit the our Website or when you subscribe to our newsletter or mailing lists;
- To facilitate compliance with securities law, public company listing requirements and related laws and regulations;
- For fraud prevention and detection;
- To comply with any legal obligations (e.g. tax, accounting and administrative obligations)
For the purposes indicated above, we will process personal data we receive about you from public and commercial databases.
We will inform you where we require your consent to process your personal data. Otherwise, we will process your personal data to meet our legitimate business interests (including maintaining contact with clients, providing updates and information about the Company, organizing and hosting events, and conducting market research and analysis) or where it is needed to comply with a legal obligation. In addition, we may also process your personal data to enter into a contract with you, or to perform our obligations under an existing contract with you. The Company respects applicable laws and regulations in its use of personal data.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
In many cases you can also control tracking technologies using your browser. Please ensure that your browser setting reflects whether you wish to be warned about and/or accept tracking technologies (such as cookies) where possible. The specific capabilities of your browser and instructions on how to use them can usually be found in the manual or help file of your browser.
Refusing, disabling or deactivating tracking technologies may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by the our Website, or parts of our Website may no longer function correctly. Additionally, you can use the following Cookies Management Tool, which provides a list and further description of the cookies used on our Website, to deactivate and further manage the usage of certain cookies: COOKIE SETTINGS
Every registered user has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.
When you register, We create your profile, assign a personal identification number, (your User ID) then send this personal identification number back to your email address with an activation link for the activation of your profile. This code is uniquely yours. It is your passport to seamless travel across Our Platform, allowing you to use Our Platform without having to fill out registration forms with information you’ve already provided. When Signing in on a different device, your User ID and Password would be required to grant you access to your profile.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in Nigeria. Where we need to transfer your data to another country, such a country must have an adequate data protection law. Please be assured that we have put in place appropriate security measures including but not limited to access controls, firewalls, data encryption, and physical security to prevent your personal data from being lost, altered, disclosed, or otherwise used in an unauthorized way. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents and contractors who have a business need to know. These employees, agents, and contractors have a duty to maintain confidentiality at all times and will only process your personal data according to our instructions. We may also share your personal data with law enforcement agencies, government and regulatory bodies in a bid to meet applicable legal or regulatory obligations.
Retention of Personal Information
We will keep your personal information for as long as it is required and in accordance with the purpose it is being processed for, or for tax, accounting, regulatory, or legal purposes. We will keep the personal data for a period which enables us to handle or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to our relationship with you. Related to this, we may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
Your legal rights in respect of personal data
You have the right to:
- Request Access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you and check that we are lawfully processing it. Please note that a data subject access request may attract an administrative fee;
- Request Correction of your personal data within our possession. However, we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us before effecting the corrections requested;
- Request Erasure of your personal data from our records if it is no longer needed for the purposes indicated above;
- Object to processing of your personal data (including for purposes of direct marketing).
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you. Please note that this request may also attract an administrative fee;
- Withdraw consent at any time where We are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
We regularly review this privacy notice. We will ensure the most up to date version is published here. This privacy notice was last updated on August 31, 2022.
By this Policy We do not represent or warrant the condition or functionality of Our platform(s), its suitability for use, nor guarantee that our service will be free from interruption or any error. No liability or responsibility shall lie for risks associated with the use of our Platform, including but not limited to any risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file that might be transmitted or activated via our Platform or your access to it. Neither do We guarantee the reliability of information contained on our Platform—particularly those shared by third party users.